What do marketers and brands need to reimagine events virtual like CES 2021?
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 14th
Start Time: Noon EST
Duration: 60 minutes
- Cathy Planchard, Global President, All Told
- Jordan Fischler, Managing Director, Head of Consumer Technology
- Todd Sommers, Senior Vice President, All Told
- Owen Clark, Senior Vice President, All Told Storytelling Studio
The world’s largest tradeshow, which brings 175,000 people to Las Vegas every year, will be fully virtual for the first time. For brands “exhibiting,” the implications of CES’ move run far and wide. How can you showcase your technologies in an environment where they can’t be touched? How can you still get media attention when you can’t physically track down reporters to bring them to your booths? What about all the in-person prospecting and deals you expected to make?
The solution is to reimagine, not replace. We’re no longer restricted to the same old formats, which can be an advantage.
In this webinar, hosted by Allison+Partners, you’ll hear from senior leaders who have been helping global brands pivot since March when marketing plans were thrown out the window. They’ll share lessons learned to help you avoid a disappointing start to 2021. Webinar topics will include:
- Training and technology to ensure your executives look their best
- Showcasing your products virtually
- Approaching keynotes and thought leadership opportunities
- Replacing lost media touch points
- Entertaining topic clients and prospects
- Creating demand without a tradeshow booth